Jewelry Care Tips
By following a few simple tips you will be able to keep your jewelry in its original condition for many years to come. Here are our recommendations:
- If possible, remove your jewelry before starting any activity that might damage it, such as playing sports, cooking or gardening.
- To ensure the life of your 14k or 18k plated jewelry, do not expose it to water.
- Avoid any contact with cosmetic or household products, since they contain ingredients that could discolor your jewelry.
- Avoid contact with moisture and liquid cosmetics; this includes lotion, sunscreen, and perfume as this will affect the finish.
- Remove jewelry when bathing, showering, swimming, or exercising.
- Clean the jewelry after use with a soft cloth.
- Remove jewelry before going to sleep.
- Chains should be closed, wrapped up and laid flat so as to avoid the formation of knots.
To clean your diamond jewelry, use a soft toothbrush and dish soap and gently scrub gold and diamonds. Do not clean pearls with any chemicals, abrasives or solvents.